CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kaylee Marie LeBlanc-11

Kaylee Marie LeBlanc
Born
February 22, 2000
Daddy and Kaylee right after she was born

Mommy and Kaylee the next day

shower cake

Mommy and KayKay Bug at our shower

food table

Mommy, KayKay and some of the grandparents

7 weeks old

3 months

6 Months
(This was my dress that I wore at 6 months old)

9 months




1 year old

2 years old

3 years

3 years

4 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old -1st grade

7 years old

8 years old

9 years old

The BIG 10!





First day of 5th grade

First cake she baked by herself

hair cut that you didn't like.
and now...
Happy Birthday Kaylee!

And now she is 11!

Time flys.......



I wanted to share threw the years of my sweet little girl. She is so sweet and caring. She loves animals and espically her puppy Zoey and all horses. I can't believe how she has grown. I can remember holding her for the first time and breastfeeding her. Tears of happiness....
Soon she'll be sixteen!
Gradutating!
Going off to college!
Married!!
Ah....the worries of a Momma.
If anyone is reading this with small children cherish every moment. They do fly. If they want you to sit and play barbies for hours, DO IT!
Can you see I am a mess over here....I'll looking now on Ebay for something to stop children from growing! LOL

Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment