CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November is here.

Can you believe that's it November? I can't. This year has flown by so fast. We have been living in this house for a whole year November 1st. I am hoping we will be on our load by this time next year. Who knows,right?
I've done pretty good Eatting during the day. Fish Or chicken with lots of veggies. After dinner is my problem its snack food time. Ah.....
I hope it gets easier.
Super granny made Kaylee a hat! Isn't it cute?

Oh, I also have been walking a lot at church. I'm so proud of myself for it. It's a big set.

Bible quizing was tonight. All the kids did really good they say. I had a house shower I went to in the gym. The cake was to die for!

In taking my babies yard saleing Saturday. 14 miles worth!!!!!
We have church Sunday and at 2 we have my nephew's birthday party. He is 4! They grow so fast.

I am hoping to get to go to town Friday with sabrina and eat at the Thailand place.

Enough rambing for tonight I guess

Till next time- Val



No comments:

Post a Comment