CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last night and day of Tn trip

Well we had a great trip to TN! It was beautiful as always and the people we went with from church where amazing.

Here are some pictures from the night and day. We had fun dressing up in Walmart, riding rides at Dollywood, eating dinner at Subway and Emilee sleeping on the ride home.

All and all a wonderful get a way and most importantly I am so proud of our bible quizzing teams!!! Learning God's word. It will forever be in their hearts.


Till next time,Val


ALSO THE PICTURES OF OUR MAILBOX WITH THE HOLE IS FROM WHEN I WAS GONE!!! Someone pulled our letters and looks like poked or shot a hole in the side!!!! At first I was so mad but I quickly got over it and prayed over my poor mailbox that receives all my happy's and Bills( LOL)
That no one will vandalize it again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment