CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

struggles

Sometimes I wonder why it is so hard to just lay something down. I mean I know that its a habit and all but why can't we just BAM stop something that we want to give up or not do anymore. I am having the hardest time with stuggles at the moment. I have been wanting to stop drinking sodas for way over a year. The funny thing is I used to could not stand them. Not until I started to care for my Granny and her favorite snack is a coke and a bag of chips. So with that said I picked up that bad habit and its been a hard struggle to quit. I did rather good today until dinner when my sweet boy brought me a sprite. WHICH is my favorite soda now! Its so hard to say no but I am gonna have to figure out a way to kick it out of my life for good.
The girls had never even tasted a soda till they where I am guessing 5ish...And now I can't get them to want to drink anything else espically water. But that is all about to change. I am gonna find ways to sneak it back in to their daily routine and mine as well.
One time a few months back David stopped drinking them and he lost 20 lbs NO LIE!
Now that is what I am hoping for...hahaha!

Also a few more stuggles are staying up to late, not getting up on time, not eating breakfast, eating way to much JUNK food, and the list goes on and on.

I am praying hard that I can kick these struggles for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment