CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Joe's

Last night we went out to eat with my brother Casey aka Katie and his girlfriend Lauren. We went to Joe's Crab Shack in Baton Rouge. It was amazing and the atmosphere was the best as it always has been. I love that they dance and play around in the place. It's so fun to go and not have to be so proper-lol.
I got the lobster bucket which I was very pleased with. David got the dinner for two! He has such a BIG appetite lately.
The kids stayed with my dad this ebbing while we went out and they ended up wanting to stay the night. I guess Poppy's house is way cooler than home! Haha

Anywho we did go to celebration station after dinner and the mall of Louisiana. We ate munchies yogurt while strolling around the mall which was the best treat! I love chocolate yogurt with strawberries and hot fudge. Yum.

Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment