CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

As cliche as it might sound I have a small New Years resolution list.
1. Loose weight- it's a must! I am very over weight and have no energy. I'm using the app my fitness pal to help.
2. Read entire Bible- I've read the whole New Testament and majority of the old but I want to do it all over again to make sure I haven't skipped anything
3. Do at least 3 good bible studies. One for just me, one for our family and one for David and I.
4. Pray- pray more than I do now. Commit and actually go to 5 a.m prayer meeting and go!
5. FAST-this is something I want to do so badly but I just haven't been able to do yet.
6. Keep a journal on paper all year. Typing is good but there is something about a pen/pencil on paper.
7. Have the kids keep journals- I think this will be a wonderful way for them to express themselves, improve their writing and something to look back and really appreciate years to come.

What are some of your New Year Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment