CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

My granny

I haven't posted in over a week. On January 3rd my Granny passed away. It was in the morning around 8ish. It has been a really hard week for our family especially my Dad.
I was so privileged to spend a lot of time with her these past 2 1/2 years. Time that I never got as a child and I am so appreciative of it. Even with some being very hard I truly believe that I know who my Granny was and what she stood for. She loved church, her family gardening and LOVED music. She especially loved to sing old church songs she learned as a child.
She will be greatly missed but I am so happy to say that I have know doubt that I will see we again someday in Heaven!

















No comments:

Post a Comment