CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 20, 2013

My road

My road is looking good!
My wonderful neighbors Wesley and Stephaine came over and helped us out. They are the sweetest people you would ever meet. And not to mention they can COOK! I love it when my house phone rings because I know its them calling me asking if I want some good country cooking :)
Now back to my road. We had clay and rocks dropped off last week. Wesley used the tractor to fill in the holes and build up some low spots. Then he had the dump truck come in and drop some rocks. We got two loads and clay and one load of rocks. We do need another load of clay and one more load of rocks asap. The after that settles in about 3 months we will do another load of clay and another load of rocks. Really the cycle will just keep going and going for a few months until the rocks really get packed it.
I love how it turned out so far!






No comments:

Post a Comment