CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

busy month

Lots of catching up to do on this post. I guess with age come forgetting lots of things. HAHA
David and DJ's birthdays are coming up this month. I ordered David's ipad mini for his birthday tonight and got that out of the way. I have to take the kids to get his accessories before father's day. I also found out where I can get DJ's dirt bike at without having to ship it. Thank You Jesus!
We are just doing a family party this year. It is western theme. DJ wanted a cowboy hat, boots and a few cowboy shirts he said. He is too funny!
We had planned on doing a shrimp boil but the season is just beginning this week and the price of them bad boys is outrageous!  So we are going to do fried cat fish, fries and a few sides. I can't wait for the games. That is always a fun family favorite. We are doing a stick horse race, horse shoes, bobbing for apples, lasso a stick horse and digging for gold.

That night we are gonna end it with a bone fire, roasting marshmallows and eating hot dogs cowboy style over the camp fire. We are gonna set up tents and sleep outside too! The things you do for your kids. I am sure I will end up inside at some point but I know DJ is gonna love everything!

I guess I will update more in another post about youth camp and my Moms birthday weekend because I am so tired.

Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment