CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

David's 33rd bday

David had to work on his actual birthday so we made him a cake and his favorite meal just like every year. Emilee actually did all the baking and decorating this year. When she was getting the cake out of the pan one it stuck on her but I think she did a wonderful job on fixing it up! 


David is so sweet to me. When he finally got home he had me a gift on his birthday. It was the camera I just posted about previously. I have wanted this camera or should I say this brand of camera for quite some time. Thank you Jesus for a good husband that spoils me even on his own special day! 
I would post the video of him surprising me with it but I would like to keep myself i would die from the embarrassment! I cried uncontrollably. 



No comments:

Post a Comment