CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Daytona

While we where in Florida we met up with my mom and her crew while they where in Daytona. The water there is beautiful! This is the view from our room.

This was the hotel. The Ocean view.

My mom, kids and I ate at a cafe that was themed after NASCAR. DJ loves it. Very over priced but all and all good.
After dinner we dropped my mom and DJ off to meet up with Pop to go to the NASCAR race. DJ loved it. 
The girls and I came back to the room grabbed my camera and went for a walk on the beach. 


At the river walk in Daytona.

My loves and I.
The water in Daytona was a lot cleaner than it was in Jacksonville. I don't understand why either. The waves where also stronger too and the water was really salty. If I had to chose one to hang out at Daytona would have to the my favorite!!!

Till next time-Val 

No comments:

Post a Comment