CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2014

So long 30

So long 30....here I come 31! Tomorrow is the big day!! My birthday :) 
I have had a lot of big changes this year. Some bad, some good. I've felt like this year has been so trying at times but truthfully I am happy where I am right now. This stage. Honestly I wish things could be different but for me this is how it's gonna be. Slow. Steady. True to my self. 
I made lots of plans when I hit the age mile marker of 30. Some I accomplished others I started and never finished and some I just didn't even get to with my busy whirlwind of a life. So with New Years of life (birthdays) is new beginnings!!!!!

So I have 31 things I want to do this year.

1. Finish school.
This is a big one for me. I have a passion.  A need to help people and I love what I do. Massage helps me focus and center myself and I am so thankful GOD let me find my passion.
2. Have a better pray life. 
I have really lacked in this area tremendously this year. 
3. Attend church regularly again. I went from 3 times a week to 1 to none! Not cool and I must fix this. I feel so much better when I go to the house of The Lord and worship.
4. Read the entire bible. I started this and almost it's finished two years ago but never completed it. It will be done this year!
5. Try 31 new restraunts. What can I say I love food.
6. Be a better mother. I am an awesome mother and I know this I just want to be a better one.
7. Go biking! 
8. Go camping!
9. Own all Doterra esstional oils :)
I have a good bit but I want at least one bottle of each kind the have.
10. Get two more people to sign up under me with doterra.
11. Send snail mail monthly.
12. Cook dinner for people and bring it to them just because.
13. Take a cake decorating class. 
14. Visit universal!!!!!! 
15. Do 1 bible study
16. Learn to swim. No laughing I really can't swim. My butt is like a floatation  decive lol
17. Cook a new recipe once a month. This is hard because I find something I like and make it like 20 times in a month!!! Lol
18. Exercise 3 times a week! Not only for weight loss but for my health 
19. Really learn how tonplay my violin and don't get discouraged 
20. Make a memory book for this year of my life 
21. Let my nails grow out and leave them alone for once 
22. Spend more time with my loved ones
23. Make jewlery again!
This was once one of my favorite past times.
24. Have a savings account full of atleast 3 months worth of living expenses
25. Blog once a week. 
26. Take more photos and have then printed 
27. Read 31 books! 
28. Get lazor hair removal!!!! My hair is out of control on my face:(
29. Buy a livingroom set
30. Lose weight. 50 lbs
31. Be happy!

So to many this list is like a silly thing but to me it let's me look back after this year is up and be thankful for what I've accomplished and what I need to work on.

Guess I should get some sleep. I have to be at school at 8am and I have an hour drive before that!

Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment