CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Emilee is 12

I can't believe how time has flown. My little girl is 12 years old now. I can't remember just getting in the car with her at the hospital. So many memories flood back when I think of her as a baby. Fun memories of Colorado. 

We celebrated her birthday with yummy cake, Catalina chicken with garlic cheese mashed potatoes and corn for dinner. Lunch we had subway of course! 
We didn't do her pancake breakfast because her daddy is away for work and he wanted to be there for them so we opted to wait for him since he had to miss all the festivities. She got a karaoke machine and a few CDs to go with it. Kind of rethinking that gift! Lol
We also ordered her a mermaid tail!!! She loved it and can't find a place to try it out. 
She got a few craft sets, cash and shoes!! Among a lot of other stuff too. She had a blast. 
Here are a few pictures from her birthday.
Emilee Grace, I love you so much and I am very proud to be your mommy. Always stay as sweet as you are now! 

Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment