CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heaven on Earth

Today is what I would call a good day. I got up and got my Dad and the kids off for school. Did a few things around the house, took a nap and then some laundry. Thats where the Heaven on Earth comes in to place.
I have been wanting a clothes line for sometime at my house and have never gotten around to putting one up. I can remember fond memories being at my Nanny's house or at my at my own house with my MawMaw and PawPaw and it was clothes washin time! We would go out with our big basket of clothes and hang them on the line. I remember the wind blowing the sheets. :) Brings a smile to my face! We did have a dryer but we rarely used it. It's something about clean clothes just a drying in the fresh air. Now I didn't hang everything out but I did do the kids stuff that needed to be hung to dry.
I plan to do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment