CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

No more!

I've come to a stopping point on something. I am giving up soft drinks!! All of them. My rootbeer, my orange soda, even coke zero! Lol I'm laughing at the last one because I don't even like coke zero:)

I want to stop putting things that are not great for me in my body.

The next thing I am giving up is going to be the most difficult but I know with prayer I an do anything. It's chocolate! Yes, I said it! Chocolate has been a big part of my weight gain. I tend to run and find candy when I am depressed or not feeling well or really just anytime. I eat brownie batter like it's gonna be my last meal. I just needed a stopping point. I've tried saying I would only have these two things in moderation but that never goes well.

Don't tell the kids but the are off of them too! Lol well they don't have to be completely off of them but they won't be getting it from the house. :)

I am praying that this will help with my energy levels and weight loss.

1 comment:

  1. I stopped drinking carbonated drinks too about a week ago. Once i got over the lack of caffine I was good. I have cut them out before and kept them away for about 3 or 4 months then I came to work night shift down here. Let me know if you need any encouragement in the process! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete