CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

11-11-10

I am having a hard time coming up with blog names. So today it will just be the date. :)

I've been having a few hectic weeks lately. Stress, moving, etc. Yesterday it really got to me and I thought I was gonna blow. I kind of did in my own way but luckly it was just me that saw it. It was more or less a hot bubble bath and some crying but you get the picture.

Well, I normal do not blog about my MawMaw but today I am going to just a tiny bit. I lived with my MawMaw alot of my child hood. I miss her very much. She passed away 8 years ago this Dec. It has been a long 8 years thats for sure. Mostly good. Sad when I think about her. I have a a card she gave me that places music. She wrote in it when ever you are feeling sad just open this up and think of me. Of course everytime I open it, it brings an instant smile to my face.
I pray all the time that I could just dream about her. I have never dreamed about her. NEVER! Well last night, I DID! It was short, but I was my age and she looked like the very last time I saw her right before heading back to Ft Carson, Co. I won't go into any more details but God sure has a way of showing this to people and I am one blessed girl.

P.S. Mom,Dad or Day if you are reading this I am in need of a canon camera! LOL They sell it at best buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment