CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Traditions

                                                 Christmas Traditions
I saw this on a blog that I read. I have yet to figure out how to link up but I guess I will try and do that soon and make that off my 101 in 1001 days list.

Week of Thanksgiving-
I get all of our Christmas decorations from the attic.
Decide if we are going to have a real tree or use our fake tree. (This year we did the fake)
I write a list of people that I am going to send Christmas cards to.
Take Christmas pictures.

Day of Thanksgiving-
Put on the Christmas music and start decorating!!
The kids decorate their trees for their rooms :)

First week of December-
Order Christmas cards at Walmart because they have a one hour and I am most likely just now getting around to doing this and I want them to be send out no later than the 10th!! :)

Middle of the Month-
Make Christmas cookies, and candy with the family.
Go look at Christmas lights in our PJ's
Go to Christmas party on my step dad's side of the family.
Have a Christmas party at church
Go visit my in laws and do Chrismtas with them

Chrismtas Eve-
Make homemade Christmas pizzas with the family.
Make Christmas sugar cookies for the BIG guy!
Make Jesus a birthday cake
Sing Christmas songs
Read about the first Christmas
Read The Night before Chrismtas

Christmas Day-
See what Santa brought the kids
Open our stockings
Sing Happy Birthday Jesus and eat his birthday cake for breakfast
Open gifts under the tree
Eat Christmas dinner
SPEND TIME WITH OUR FAMILY!



                                                                 Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment