CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The end is almost near!

Yes, 2010 has only 3 more days! I am truly excited that this year has come to an end :) It has been a great year though. Some things I LOVED about 2010- We moved to Franklinton, and found the BEST church ever. David,Dad,KK, Granny and I all got baptized in the name of Jesus! We bought a new van! We got Pixie (Emilee's Grace's toy poodle) and went on a few good trips this year! I know there is tons more but I could sit and write for days on that. So I summed it up

Christmas was really good this year. I got the best gifts ever! I know thats not what its about but I DID get the best gifts ever!


A orange Rachel Ray tea kettle!
Orange Rachel Ray tongs!
I also got a violin

I was completely shocked about the violin! I asked for the other two things! My Day is so sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment