CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Party

                              I am so excited about the upcoming wedding on Friday! Aren't you??


Official Royal Wedding Program Revealed | Kate Middleton, Prince William

Prince William & Kate Middleton Share Two Official Engagement Photos | Kate Middleton, Prince William

Prince William & Kate Middleton Share Two Official Engagement Photos| Weddings, Kate Middleton, Mario Testino, Prince William

I have drove my husband crazy about talking about the wedding. For the past month or so I have picked with people about waiting for my invitation but it must of gotten lost in the post! HA!
The kids and I are going to stay up all night and have a pre-party till 3a.m. They are always wanting to stay up late so I figured that this would be a good time. I am sure by 3 am they will be sound asleep but we will see. They might surprise me ;)

I plan on letting the kids have fun and dress up and we plan on having Tea, scones and tea sandwiches. We do this all the time minus the dressing up.
Guess thats it! I'm so excited!!!
1 day 3 hours to go!!

Well till next time~Val




 


No comments:

Post a Comment