CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

upset

It makes me so sad to hear that a lot of my favorite blogs are going private. Mainly because of comments that they get. Why do people have to be so negative all the time. I mean if you don't have something nice to say don't say it, right? It's not like they have a big sign saying please comment on my decisions as a parent, beliefs and as a person!

I guess thats it. I don't want to get on a long post about being sad and upset over this. I pray for all the rest of the blogs out there they the negativity will STOP!!


Till next time~Val

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment. E-mail me(Leslie_elise@yahoo.com) your e-mail address and I will add you to my list if you want to keep reading...I am not advertising it, but I can have a limited number of private followers, and you seem very sweet. There are so many wonderful people like you that make the decision to go private very hard. I am just glad you commented! Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete