CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Today we went to church and then met up with my Mom and Mr. D to go fishing at the state park by our house. We had a lot of fun. We caught a few fish but threw them all back. We even saw a small Alligator!


My sweet Emilee Grace got me a flower cupcake cake.

Emilee Grace with her first fish!

This is a super bad/fat picture of myself but I wanted to post it because of my Granny.
She was so happy when she got her rose at church this morning.
Sometimes I get upset because her moods are so OFF but its the little moments that I get like this that make everything worth it.

My kido's made me the sweetest cards.
Emilee even picked my favortie flower!
I love each one of my children.
I love how they all have different styles!

Even my BIG kid, my honey bunny!
He is so artsy himself!
I loved it!
Inside was a mushy letter explaining how much he loves me.....


The the back was of course all him!
Had to throw in the funny stuff.

I am so thankful for my little family.
They are so dear to my heart.
I am THANKFUL that God gave them to me.
I am THANKFUL for being their Momma!


I am also Thankful for my own Momma-
She is going to KILL me over this picture but it's the only one I could find.
She doesn't like her picture taken.
She would give the shirt off her back for a complete stranger.
She is one of a kind.
I LOVE you, Mom!





Then last but not least, My MawMaw.
I sure miss you.
David got these pictures from my Aunt the other day and it make my week! No YEAR!
It's funny how things happen at just the right moment.
I finally found the flowers that where at my Nanny's house coming up.
You know how you have a smell that reminds you of your childhood.
Then as I was sitting here smelling them, David messages me these few photos....


Tears.....

Tears of happiness.....

Tears of sadness.......

Just BIG ole tears......


left to right: My PawPaw, My sweet MawMaw that is with Jesus now and myself.
(I am two days from having Emilee Grace!)

My Aunt Minner and I
(Emilee Grace in the belly)

David, Kaylee and I
(Emilee in the belly)

My sweet dear MawMaw with Kaylee.
She loved her MawMaw!


Family of three about to be family of 4!

My Aunt Minner drove my MawMaw and PawPaw to see me right before I had Emilee Grace. They went home two days before I had her, due to not being able to breath good in the moutains.
I was so THANKFUL they came and saw us.
We where really afraid all the way in Colorado with no family.
We where young.
I was 18. David was 21.

I am so thankful for all of my family.



Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment