CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

State Parks and such

Today we went to a birthday party at our newly opened state park. It is ruffly 5 miles from our house. It was awesome! Only $1 a person to get inside. We went to the day area which included a slide, and water area. The kids and hubs LOVE it!

Here are a few pictures....
This picture above is my silly hubs playing with a kids from church!

 My neice and nephew,Daylinn and Caleb and I
(Can't wait till Lakyn Grace is here in August!)

Uncle Darrin and DJ

I didn't get any pictures of the girls. They would not be still long enough for me too!


It was a really nice state park. We plan to surprise DJ and go camping the weekend of his birthday instead of having a BIG party with his friends. We are gonna ruff it. LOL Kind of.

Other news:
I filled out my appilcation for the Technical College. I have to take a Compass test at the end of May. So lots of studying for me. I pray I do well. If I do I will register for a summer science class and hopefully will start my 15 month program for LPN in August.

So excited!

So nervous!

So TIRED!
(LOL)

Till Next time~Val


No comments:

Post a Comment