CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It is time.

It is time for a change! Yup, I said it. And I will keep on saying it until I actually do something about it. HA!! After much thought and seeing my horrible pictures I have been in lately I plan to start a new way of living tomorrow. I plan to drink water more, lay off the tea and sodas and get active!! I am going to watch my calories and choose better things to eat other than fast food and sweets. I have a real problem with sweets. Its so bad sometimes I dream what I have in my pantry or frig that I MUST eat before someone else does. HORRIBLE! So, with all that said....Here I go.
One day at a time. Hopefully with me trying to document things I will do much better than my other trys at weight loss. I guess once I loss alittle bit I will put my starting picture up and my acutal weight. But for now that is gonna be a hush hush just for my prides sack.

Anyways till tomorrow...I plan on going to the water park with the kids and actually get up and plan with them! It's a start :-p

Till next time,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment