CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

DJ's 7th birthday party

Here is DJ with his pancake breakfast.
A tradition in the LeBlanc house!
DJ had his party at the local state park near our house. This was the first party and last party we will have there. It is just not my cup of tea. I didn't have a lot of places to chose from to sit. Not nearly enough tables and chairs and it was too HOT!!

I ordered him a number cake from Walmart and it was a disaster. Luckily I had a friend JOJO that knew a lady and she made me a last minute delicious cake.

It was extremely HOT!
Luckily they had a water slide to play on :)

We bought his a presonal cake but it started to melt.

Just what he wanted!!

This is the only table I had other than the 4ft one I brought for the gifts...
Ah....It was horrible!
But DJ enjoyed himself.
I just had an idea in my head on how I wanted it set up and it didn't go as planned.
It was still a good party.


The BEST cupcake cake I had ever eaten!
Thanks,JoJo!!!

Till next time,Val

No comments:

Post a Comment