CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I really try to update atleast once a week but I am really lacking in this department since I no longer have internet at the house. I guess I just Blogger/ journaled better from my hone computer than on my cell. Thank God for smart phones!

Well Emilee's party and birthday went off without a problem. Everything was perfect. We had about 19 kids running around. On 5 stayed the night.
We played lots of games, limbo, pin the tail on the donkey, egg toss, sack races.
She had the most beautiful cake made by my friend, Melanie.
She really wanted money for her birthday and boy did she rack up!
She also got a Repunzal doll,Clothes,hair stuff, a new purse and wallet. Books etc.
I am hoping to do a threw the years post for her soon and post her party pics but that will be a whole another post since pictures don't cone out right on my phone.

Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment