CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

These boots are made for more than just walking...


These boots I got from a good friend and I love them so much! Its one of the best birthday presents I have gotten that I can actually use.
When I first got them I was like. THANKS! They are cute but what could I use them for but now that I am in the woods I have plenty of uses for these girls!
When it rains they are my best friends, when i am working in my mini garden they are my loves and when I am picking up roots or digging up stuff the are my best pals!
Love em Kelly
THANKS!



The other day I had the best salad I had had in a long time. It was just lettece, tomatoe, cucumbers, and grilled chicken in itlian dressing.
Also I finished the Hunger Games triliogy. results**
I LOVED EVERY BOOK!
I am gonna have to admit I was disappointed in how it ended. I wante MORE details I guess but thats what an imatination is for right?
I loved the charactors and I was so pleased to read a clean book. Nothing was out of line for all ages and it was just a great read all together.
Kaylee is now reading the first one.


Aren't these two so sweet?
We stopped for a break today picking roots and Mickey came and gave us some lovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment