CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So I actually am doing something I said I was going to do. I started a so called diet. Not really more of a give up kind of thing. I am eating just like I would normally but I have stopped drinking carbinated drinks and sweet tea. The tea has been the hardest. I have been able to not drink one of them since last monday which is a hige step for me.
Since I have done that I started two days ago walking. I did one mile the first day and today I did two miles!
That has inspired me to do more. Next week I am going to give up something else that is seriously bad for me. Not sure what it is yet still praying on that one.

Also really thinking about starting school this summer and nursing. Its a HUGE step I just don't know if I am ready for it or not.

Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment