CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Reminiscing

I was doing my nightly blog reading and came across one of my favorites and she was doing a link up to most embarrassing moments in your life. I have tons but one comes to mind to take the cake!

I was a freshman at a new school. I had been riding the bus and found out quickly that it was not that fun so I begged my Aunt to come pick me up one day after school. As I waited in line for her to arrive I spotted her. So I say my good byes and head for her Cadillac. I open the back door and when I do the WHOLE door panel falls completely off!!!!!! I was so embarrassed I jumped in grabbed the panel and closed the door as good as I could get it to and told her to step on it! As this is going on the buses are driving right in front of us so I was totally embarrassed. Luckily it must be a common thing cause no one made fun of me the next day ;) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment