CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

We're home!

We are finally home! 
I am glad that we had a safe trip. 
I love to go off to visit people and see new things but it is nothing like coming home to your very own home. Nothing like you very own soft bed and even softer sheets!
I am so thankful that we where able to go to Orlando and Daytona with my Mom and Pop. I am so excited not only did we do that but we where able to visit our friends Kelly and Dwayne in Jacksonville.
Pictures are coming soon.
I promise!

So to update-yesterday we went shopping again. To the flea market and to another mall. I really enjoyed the flea market this time because all of the vendors where open and we got a few goodies.
DJ got a few hats, the girls got a few odds and ends too!
 We did get to get DJ some clothes that where much needy on this trip to the mall. All the stores where having really good sales. He got two pairs of think pants, two long sleeved cute shirts, two pair of shades and three hats.
All for under $30.
What a deal!
 
So today we got up and drove home. It was a really good ride. I actually didn't drive at all this time. I was able to take a nap and when I woke up we where in good ole Mississippi, pulling up to Cracker Barrel. Oh yeah! My favorite.
We made it home in time to run to the dollar general to get a few items for David for tomorrow and got in the house before dark.

Like I said before, I love to travel but I love to be home even more.

OH, I almost forgot. When I opened the door my friend Angela had blew balloons up and put them everywhere! So fun!
The kids where like PARTY at the house!


Till next time~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment