CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Catalina Chicken

I am so excited that Kelly's Korner is hosting Crockpotalooza 2! I got so many new recipes last time and I hope lots of people enjoyed my Chicken strognoff recipe which is my families favorite!! So I wanted to share our second fav....



Catalina Chicken


Ingredients are:
1 pound of chicken breasts
 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
1 can of cranberry sauce
1 packet of onion soup mix

Directions:
Put frozen chicken at the bottom (or unfrozen your choice)
Then dump remaining ingredients on top!
You can chop up the cranberry sauce if you like but you don't have to.
Cook on high for 6-7 hours on Low
or
3-4 on High
 


Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment