CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

One busy day

Today was a very busy day. I had a funeral to attend this morning in Hammond so I had to get up extremely early. It was freezing outside to boot! After the funeral my Mom and I went shopping at Target in Hammond and we ate lunch at Nagoya. It's a Japanese place an it's amazing! The lunch prices where so reasonable. My mom and I ate for $33 and I got sushi and hibachi. I tried their Cajuin roll which was deliciously and on the girl I got veggies, rice and shrimp. Mom got steak and chicken and I had a few bites of that and it was just as good as my shrimp. All in all I WILL go back to this place again.

We ended up finishing up in Hammond with enough spare time to run and check out the two other targets near by in Baton Rouge. We dropped in to see my little cousins Madison and Austin! I love these little ones:)

Tulle next time-Val
















No comments:

Post a Comment