CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2013

Kaylee is 13

Kaylee is 13!
I can't believe I am evening typing this.
Threw the years she has grown into a wonderful, caring,young lady. She is still very much a little kid at heart. She still plays with barbie dolls and action figures. Loves to read and write stories about wolves and fairies. She is the ideal 13 year old. I often look at other girls her age and worry if she is behind or she is not developing that the right speed mentally but let me tell you I am so thankful she is who she is and acts the way she acts. Now don't get it twisted she has HIT the boy stage but not to where that's all she can focus on. LOL
Here are some pictures threw the years.
I love my  baby girl!






























No comments:

Post a Comment