CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gardening


I started my seeds finally. With this weather and rain I was just not in the best mood to piddle with it until now.


So this is my project this year. I started to save old boxes and tolet paper holders at the last minute but I was trying to recycle my stuff. It all decomposes eventually.
I did end up buying a few holders to start some plants as you can see.



I made a watering thing out of an old pink lemonade container.
I used a nail and hammer and suprisingly I didnt hurt myself. LOL
I made about 6 holes.




Look how good it works!

I just set it inside my pitcher and as I was working it filled up and I was able to water again. Of course I could of just poured the water into it too!


I used a pencil to make the whole for my seeds.


PERFECT!


The project turned out really good. I watered it down really good and wrapped it in saran wrap. That's my attempt at making my own green house. 
They should start popping up in about 14 days. 
Now to get to the area I am gonna put them in ready!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment