CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2 continued


 I love Pinterst! It has so many cute ideas.
I especially liked these carrots!
 PawPaw Bills birthday cake.

The Easter bunny has come :))

Below is some baking pictures....

These where brownies at the bottom and chocolate cookies on top.
Pretty good...
Another Pinterest Fav!
 The start of making fudge.

 This was my very first time trying to make fudge. My brother Casey had requested it and since I had not seen him in a while I figured this could be his treat.
The finished product. 
 We changed the arrangement up a little but for Easter morning because we had a small mouse of the name DJ that ate all the M &M's off the top. So we added some grass and Ta-Da!
 DJ's basket with treats!
 Kaylee Bug's Easter basket with her favorite treats!

 I was only able to get a picture with Emilee Grace the morning of Easter. 
Everyone else was running around like crazy because some of our company was getting here a lot earlier that we expected. Also with 7 people trying to use one bathroom was a site!

Our finished eggs!


No comments:

Post a Comment