CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Life in pictures

I wanted to upload some pictures from my phone.
This is the best place to keep a record of everything.



 
My new china! 
The pattern is
Oriental garden made in Japan. I am in LOVE with this pattern. I have looked and looked for something I liked and this just POPPED right out at me!
I only have a few pieces that I need to get to have a complete set!
(Thanks Momma)


Emilee Grace swinging at my Mom's at Uncle Jeremy's party








We went walking and found these two four leaf clovers in a matter of minutes.
What can I say we are  LUCKY!




Lunch!

My Mom gave me her ham mic. I love to be lazy especially outside :)


This was my Nanny's bible. It was old and worn when I got it after she passed away in 1999. Now its falling apart but I can't bare using another one to read before bed. Just like she did. They say that a bible that is falling apart usually belongs to someone that isn't. Well that saying is a FACT!

 
Oh yeah....Lazy!


Till next time~Val

2 comments:

  1. Hammocks looks awesome; I'm so sad that I've never had the opportunity to lounge in one!

    The China is very pretty; where did you end up finding it? Which pieces do you need?

    Your grandmother owned a Bible just like mine! I inherited mine from my Dad. Inherited Bibles are awesome treasures to have.

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chandra, I got the china at a good will store where my mother lives. I need four plates and one tea cup and it should be complete.

      Delete