CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tea time

My friend and her family are down from Jacksonville for a few weeks. While we where headed to DJ's guitar lessons my cell phone started blowing up about the royal baby! He had arrived!!! Anyone that knows me knows that I love Europe and anything to do with the royal family, along their traditions etc. One day I am going to meet my long lost family and claim my title! Haha... Anyways back to my fun two days. I had been talking about going. To celebrate the new price by having tea at our own little English tea room. It was amazing as always. They changed up the petite high tea a bit but I didn't mind a all.  In honor of me going for this particular occasion I had mother's bouquet. A lovely herbal tea that I just LOVE! 
Here are a few pictures from our fun tea time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment