CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's that time of year again

Well it's time for a new school year to begin and we are all excited about it! DJ is going into 3rd grade. Kaylee in 8th and Emilee in 6th. Time has been flying bye so fast these past few years. 
I got these cute little lunch containers at Target and I love them! They hold everything and I don't have to go threw  ziplock bags by the dozen a week. 
They where only $3! They had variations of these at different stores but for the price and quality I had to go with targets brand. 
We are really trying to recycle more so we are using the same lunch totes, backpacks and desk supplies as last year. The only thing new I got for the kids was some new pencils and fabric for their  boards. (Pictures of those tomorrow.)

Tomorrow will also be my first day as a teacher. I'm very nervous but I know it will be just fine. 

Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment