CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Operation get back into shape

Operation get back into shape has begun! My oh my I have let my self go. In about 10 months I've gained every bit of my weight I've lost back plus a few. Errr! 
My knee is giving me trouble again my stupid back has been killing me. I know it's from my weight so I've got to do something.
First I'm gonna drink plenty of water and eat all the junk food in my house! Lol then I can really start a diet then. Haha totally joking. 
I am starting to count calories this week and next week I am gonna start walking. Slow and steady! ;)

Off to get my beautiful sleep. Cause of I don't get to sleep so I'll be hitting up the fridge for a late night snack-a-roo!!!!


Till next time- Val


No comments:

Post a Comment