CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Is it really the last day of September?

I can't believe how this month has flown by. Emilee will be 12  in two days! The years have flown too it seems. For some reason I can't get right on my sleeping patterns. It is 3:55am and I am still wide awake. Tomorrow I will not take one nap, not one!


Homeschool is going so well. The kids love it. I love it. I love the freedom we have. I love how each one of them can learn at their own pace and really focus on things if the need to. That really applies to DJ with his writing. His penmanship is beautiful but it seems when I need him to write neatly he does the worst doctors handwriting ever. Haha! Kaylee is really going to focus on her Math this year. She seems to be able to do the work just at a super slow speed. Lord give me patience. Emilee seems to be rocking and rolling as usual. I plan to start Spanish in January. Slow and steady.


I have really been struggling with my lot in life I guess you could say. I recently realized I had become one of those women that is not satisfied with where I am. Meaning what I am doing. My education level. Where I work. How big my house is. How much money I have. My weight. My poor lack of everything it seemed like. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am BLESSED! I have the best job in the world. I am doing what I always dreamed of doing. Being a stay at home mom that homeschools her children and goes on adventures with them. I have land like I always wanted. Almost 12 acres to be exact! I might not have the house or mobile home that I want at this very minute but the mobile home I do have is paid for. I have good health. My kids have good health and my loved ones do too! I might be a little over weight, but I can cook! I love to cook. I love to bake!
And that home. It will come. It could of already been here but I shut that door and now I am going to wait till God opens another door for me. I am thankful for everything that I have been threw these past few years. Because it has made me a better women, mother, friend etc that I am today. I am content.


So with that said I'm gonna go to bed.


Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment