CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It's the season

I am so excited about this Christmas season! I love the music, the weather, everyone in a happy mood (mostly)! 

Dj and I made homemade ornaments today for scouts. They came out darling! 
 They where making ornaments to take to a needy family next week. Tonight at scouts they made ornaments out of paper bags and sewed them. I can't wait to see the finished product. 

Today we had doctors appointments for the kids. All of them have sinus infections but are on the mend thankfully. Emilee has a bad rash which is not cool on top of her sinus issues but she will be better soon. Perks of having sensitive skin I guess. 
Don't they look happy?

Dj has to go back this week for his health  check up and hopefully get his 11 year old shots. Man time is flying! My baby is 11!!!!!

Well that's my quick update. I'm going for a record here. 2 days in a row 😳😊


Till next time -Val

No comments:

Post a Comment