CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Recap from the past few days

Today was the first day back at dance. The kids loved it as usual! DJ mainly because he loves his hip hop class and LOVES that they are doing Michael Jackson music!!! Kaylee decided she wasn't gonna do dance anymore. Sad, I must say but I will get over it. We do get to spend extra alone time together while the other two are dancing their booty's off! So that's a plus 😍
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures today and that's really unlike me. I think I was just so busy.

On another note-We picked my cousin up today. He is staying the week with us. DJ is very excited for his visit because that means he has a boy to hang out with and they both LOVE video games.

Friday of this week I will be starting violin lessons back! I'm very excited about this. I don't really know how it is going to work out being the lessons are in Slidell but we will see how far it is and how long it takes me to get home before I make a final decision on contuining them there.

I am looking forward to some other awesome things happening in the next month. One is co op! Again Kaylee isn't going to do this but the other two are. 
Then there is a garden club coming up soon and we get our visit from my friend Kelly!!!! The Bacchus ball is approaching fast along with Mardi Gras parades! Busy busy. We go to our first parade of the season Sunday. Which I am super excited for. I love watch the bands! It's why I go in the first place. Anywho-it's time for bed for this Momma.

Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment