CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A baby shower for my Aunt and Uncle

Well to start of I haven't blogged in forever it feels like. I plan to get back in a weekly blog mode soon. I love to look back and see all the things I have done over the days,months year.

Ok, So My Uncle Richard and his wife Adrianne are finally having a baby! They are going to be GREAT parents too! Here are some pictures from the shower My Mom and I threw them on the 28th of August.
This is the invite. I used the sample one so our information would be everywhere on the web.LOL

This was the cake. It was from a local famous bakery in New Orleans called Gambino's and it was delicious!
I am so excited over the baby theme she went with. I love Ladybugs and when she told me I was literally ticked PINK!

I had planned on making a cup cake tree and letting the kids decorate little ladybug on them but when we found out that are guest list was smaller than I thought we went with chocolate covered strawberries! Let me just say they where a hit!!

My very first diaper cake! It was small and perfect I think :)

Party favors-We love chocolate around here can't ya tell :)
I have a few other pictures but I can't seem to find my wire to upload them to my computer so they will be in another post I guess.

We are truly excited to meet little miss
Madison Linn Rainey
in
November!

No comments:

Post a Comment