CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unsure

I get so annoyed with myself sometimes. I have been so unsure for so long about things I want that I don't know which thing or what I want to do! Ah!! Right now I am feeling a little annoyed because I am uncertain where I want to live. I know the area it's the actual place. Do I want land? Do I want to live in a subdivision? Do I want to live in the country part of the area I am in or more into te city limits?! I thought I had this down but I guess I don't.
I really want this to be the last move. I mean unless David gets transferred somewhere for tons more money! Lol

I want to build a house but of course everything I way David wants different so now I am to the point we should just pick a house! I'm not sure things could change but I had to wrote down my frustrations. Who knows?! Anything could happen.

Well enough of that rambling!

Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment