CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The count down begins...

We only have 2 nights left before we leave for out trip to Pigeon Forge,Tn. The kids wanted me to wait for them to get home so they could pack their OWN suit cases which I thought was too cute!
I love to travel and this was the perfect opportunity to. My dad is head of the Bible quizing team at church and David is having to drive the van this time so we (meaning the kids and I) get to tag along! YAY!

We plan to swim alot at the hotel that we are staying in. It has a lazy river, slide and a inside pool. The kids will love it. There also is a huge car show going on up there this weekend so David will be in Heaven!
I can't wait to be able to go back to Dollywood. We didn't see everything last time and I hope to ride a few things we didn't get to this past summer when we went.

So I guess I need to get off here. I have a few lists to make before bed and I have two books I am knee deep in and I have to finish them....

Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment