CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

I guess its time.

My sweet Ladybug has gone on to Heaven.
She was hit by a truck around 5:45 am on July 1st.
It hasn't been a good month for me so far.
She was my sweet heart, my ladybug.

We buried her on our land. Tears****




She was such a good dog. Its weird how things work out because my last post I had done was about how she had stopped feeding her pups and we found good homes for them. Then a day later she is GONE!

I wanted to share a video I found of her but I can't get it to upload.


If you look closely in the first picture of her  she has a small white pup in her arms.
He is the one we kept to nurish.
Well we have decided to get the little pup.
We named him "Lucky Bug".
Lucky, because we are Lucky we have him and Bug after his dear sweet Momma.
He is 6 weeks old today.

Pray for me.
Pray for my family.

Till next time,Val

No comments:

Post a Comment