CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Today is Christmas Eve! I am so excited about it too! I have so much planned and we should already be getting a start on our cookies but the kids and David are playing outside having so muc h fun I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a late night. I love this time of year. Everyone seems to be in a cheerful mood. Well almost everyone. I love to take my kids to the store and let them buy things for their family members. They also LOVE to make a shoe box gift for a very special child somewhere. Its their highlight of the season I think. We have been so busy with all kinds of things that I am very unorganized this year. I mean I usually am not running to the grocery store on Christmas Eve morning...But all was well. It wasn't even really packed like I thought it would  be.
This year is going to be like a NEW tradition. We are planning to start staying home every year on Christmas Day which I am very excited about that. The kids where too! We do so much driving...

Gotta run fast....till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment