CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

rambling

I feel like lately I am completely off my path. My life has been one crazy roller coaster ride these past two years with helping with Granny. And yet I get stressed over it I wouldnt change in for the world. She won't be with us one day and I want to remember everything I can about her. This time of year is kind of hard. Esp when I get sick. It makes me miss my MawMaw so bad. She was very motherly. Always making sure I was comfortable, and always made homemade treats for such an occiasion. Happy thoughts****

Well, I am still really nervous about our so sudden move with no plans ahead of us at this point. The days are flying and it feels like I am just standing her watching them go. What am I gonna do...? I think I am gonna put all this behind me for this week and start to really plan on something after Christmas. This week no worries.....just prayer.

Prayer......it makes everything better.


till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment