CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Total Mess...

So, here goes. I am a total mess right now. I was told by our land lord about two months ago that we might have to move because he will have to move back into his house due to some family issues. I have prayed LONG and HARD over this and well we got told today that he will give us the exact date in Janurary. I am sure he is not wanting me to panic over the holidays but I am a wreck!!!!!
What am I gonna do? Our land is not ready by far. We have clearing, water, septic plus we have to by a trailer!!! Plus we are not able to just go out and do those things at will. It takes money. I mean we where gonna borrow for the trailer but for the other we where just gonna pay with our income tax. Hmmm.....
I bet I could cry at will I Have so much stress in my life.

Thats all I can write at this moment.
Till next time~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment