CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day4&5

Day 4 was very laid back. We stayed at the resort most of the day. The kids played in the pool and we went to a few stores. We also went by a local flea market which wasn't the greatest. I did get two new outfits from Target for $24 and two really cute outfits from Kmart for $20! I love sales. I hope I remember to take pictures of them when I wear em'.

Day 5 we checked out and headed to Daytona to drop off my Mom and Pop.
They are going to the NASCAR race and we headed to Jacksonville to stay with Kelly for a few days. We went to their local water park this evening till 8 and then we ate at Chilli's. I truly love that place. Lots more picture to come once I get home.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment