CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Florida vacation Day 1,2,3

We are on vacation this week with my Mom and step Dad.
We left Thursday afternoon from Hahnville and made it to Jacksonville around 5 am their time. It was a long drive but I drove the whole time. I really love to drive.
We stayed with Kelly and Dwayne Friday. They had a party for Lili Pie. She turned 4! I have tons of pictures which I will have to upload later on. We also got to go to the beach there too! I love the Atlantic ocean. The water is so nice. We got up early Saturday morning and headed to Kissimee. We are staying at the Plantation resort and it is really nice. The pool area is the best. They have frozen slushes for the kids and popcorn. Tons of other goodies too!
We went grocery shopping yesterday and let me tell you these stores around here are always packed out with people.

Today(day 3) we stayed at the pool all day. The had make your own sundaes and karaoke by the pool. It was so much fun to watch and listen to different people sing. One lady was really good! Of course all the kids met new friends. My social butterfly's!

Tonight's dinner was amazing. We had shish kabobs. Mushroom, squash, onion, bell pepper, chicken, zucchini. Thanks for the idea Pinterest!!!!!


Tomorrow we are going to Typhoon lagoon!!!! So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment